Free standing awning
• Pre-bended structure with curved roof offer great space
• Fully sewn-in ground sheet with external Oxford mud skirt
• Divisible veranda front fully to open
• Veranda ground sheet with fold down function by zipper
• Mesh side entry with zipper fabric tape seamsealed
• 2 crystal clear windows with zipped vario cover
• Mesh window with zipped vario cover
• Top ventilation
• 4 detachable safety storm bands
• Zipped cable point entry
• Divisible 50/50 roll away connection door with Easy Stow Away pocket
• Optional inner tent 14168
• Connection height 180-240 cm extendable by zipper
• Connection width 245 cm
• Doouble kador strip 5,8/7,2 mm
• Sleeve pole and 3 clamps
• 3 touch fastener roof bar attachment tabs
• 3 extra wide 5 cm quick fix roof bands
• Drive away zip system
• Rear porch with 2 entries
• Roll away attachment tunnel
• Steel rear link annex pole 16 mm
• Zipper SBS # 10/8
• 150D Polyester compressions pack sac
Self- supporting “drive away” awning with pre-bended structure and curved roof offer great space.
Sew-in groundsheet offer a bug and drought free environment and give all-around protection.
The large front door can unzipped to the midpoint or fully across to enlarge the living area. Front with fold down function for a flat entry. Expansive canopy provide shadow and weather protection. All- weather ventilation underneath the canopy. Two mesh screen windows with extra strong, tear resistant 150D “Superfine” increase permanent airflow within your tent. Zip up blinds easy to zip from inside to meet all conditions. Mesh screen side door with 150 D “Superfine” mesh increase airflow in the tent and keeping bugs out. Three clear windows for brightness. Zip up blinds for privacy. Two permanent ventilations for air circulation and prevent condensation.
Divisible zipped roll-away door connection panel with Easy Stow Away pocket. Extra strong zips with rain flap for waterproofness. Hi visible robust click on storm straps and guy lines.
Cable entry for electrical cables to keep your camping appliances powered.
Roll Away Connection Tunnel
Quick and easy when you drive away. Roll back the tunnel to secure.
Roof connection length 245cm. Attachment height 180-240 cm adjustable by zipper and straps. Side access via doors positions each side of connection tunnel.
Our practical “Drive Away Zip system” makes it easy to attach-detach the awning. The drive away awning include a fixed double kador strip with zipper. Feed in the kador strip into to kador system of your vehicle and connect both elements with the zipper.
1- Sleeve for pole bar and clamps or guy lines
2- Pre-attached double kador strip 5,8/7,2mm
3- Three touch fastener for roof bar attachments.
4- Three “quick fix” on over vehicle webbing straps (max attachment height 240cm)
Light grey-dark grey-lime
190T Polyester PU, 4.000mm, seam taped
Polyethylene ground sheet
150D Polyester 120 gr2 Super Strong Gaze
Fiberglass 12,7 mm / 11, 0 mm / 9,5 mm