Dome tent with tunnel shaped vestibule
• A-shaped vestilbule create roomy space
• Fixed vestibule floor to inner tent front
• Vestibule incl. mudflap
• Dual entry with full mesh door and zipper rain gusset
• Crystal clear window with cover
• 2 permanent ventilations with distance holder
• Top ventilation
• »Advanced Low Vent« System ground ventilation
• Rear entry with storage space and zipper rain gusset
• Roomy space between fly sheet and inner tent.
• Twilight visable red tape around bottom fly sheet
• Color marked poles
• Darkened inner tent
• 2 Vario Vent Control entries
• Tub floor
• Large mesh panel create air circulation
• Zippered opening to operate the »Advanced Low Vent«
• Ring-hook corner fixation eliminates annoying pegs
• Corresponding color code matching to outer tent for easy set up
• SBS brand zipper
• Zipped carry bag
• Durable, strong 5 mm pegs
• Seam sealed
Premium dome tent with multi-function ventilations.
Equipped with an aluminium coating. The coating strengthens the fabric, it is heat -reducing up to 17% and feature an UV sun protection factor 80 (UV standard 801). The ADVANCE LOW VENT SYSTEM is a highly effective ground level ventilation circulating air throughout the floor area on two sides. The extra space between outer tent and inner tent minimize condensation. The system can be activated by opening the mesh cover from the inner tent and store easy into an inside pocket. If you feel a bit chilly close the cover form inside. No need to leave your cozy High Peak sleeping bag.
A- shaped vestibule offer roomy space. Fixed floor to inner tent front and mud flaps keeps dirt out of the vestibule area. Crystal clear windows with privacy cover. Dual entry with mesh door keeps bugs out and offer great ventilation. Rear door for additional storage space and optimum breathability. Three all- weather ventilations provide continuous airflow. Keep the ventilation always open for full function. Twilight visible red tape around the bottom fly sheet.
Durable and strong 5mm steel pin pegs work on hard campgrounds
Tape sealed waterproof seams.
Flysheet set up first and second step suspend the inner tent to keep the inner dry during wet set up
Darkened inner tent keep light out for late risers. Vario Vent Control door system. Large mesh panels keeps bugs out of the inner tent and increase breathability. Inside zippered flap easy to adjust and packs neat into the easy stow away pocket. Two permanent top mesh panels for more ventilation. High visible green zippers. Convenient organizer, inside pockets and lamp holder
The Alfena 3.0 offer 2 - 3 person space with camping gear. The feature packed tent designed to cope with the worldwide climate change situation. Ideal for Mediterranean, Scandinavian countries and Central Europe.
190T Polyester Alu UV Protect 80, 3.000 mm
Fiberglass 9,5 mm