190T Polyester PU, 3.000 mm
Fiberglass 8,5 mm
Dome tent with tunnel shaped vestibule
• A-shaped vestilbule create roomy space
• Fixed vestibule floor to inner tent front
• Vestibule incl. mudflap
• Dual entry with full mesh door
• Crystal clear window with cover
• 2 permanent ventilations with distance holder
• Top ventilation
• 2 adjustable low vents
• Rear entry with storage space
• Roomy space between fly sheet and inner tent.
• Twilight visable red tape around bottom fly sheet
• Color marked poles
• 2 Vario Vent Control entries
• Tub floor
• Large mesh panel create air circulation
• Inner pockets
• Lamp holder
• Zipped carry bag
• Durable, strong 5 mm pegs
• Seam sealed
Premium dome tent with multi-function ventilations. A- shaped vestibule offer roomy space. Fixed floor to inner tent front and mud flaps keeps dirt out of the vestibule area. Crystal clear windows with privacy cover. Dual entry with mesh door keeps bugs out and offer great ventilation. Rear door for additional storage space and optimum breathability. Three all- weather ventilations provide continuous airflow. Keep the ventilation always open for full function. Two ground level ventilations improve the climate in the tent during hot days. Twilight visible red tape around the bottom fly sheet.
Durable and strong 5mm steel pin pegs work on hard campgrounds
Inner tent with Vario Vent Control System
The mesh part keeps bugs out of the inner tent. Inside zippered flap easy to adjust and packs neat into the easy stow away pocket. Two permanent top mesh panels for more ventilation.
Large mesh panels for better breathability.
The Almada 4 offer 3 – 4 person space. The feature packed tent designed to cope with the worldwide climate change situation. Ideal for Mediterranean, Scandinavian countries and Central Europe.